Learning Agreements & Accreditation
Important! The Learning Agreements for Study Abroad Courses Informatics are handled by the Professorship of Open Source Software. To request a learning agreement, please follow the process outlined here.
In this section, you can find a step by step guideline of the accreditation process for course and examination achievements obtained abroad, the necessary documents and relevant contacts.
- As mentioned in the process above, please fill out the Learning Agreement before your stay abroad.
- FAQ and example of WISO Learning Agreements (not Erasmus) – especially for IIS students from entry WS2014/2015 (PDF, October 2017)
The Accreditation Process:
- Here you can find a detailed description of the accreditation process for IIS displayed above: Accreditation Process: Visual Overview (PDF).
- You can also find the general information for learning agreements at the School of Business and Economics here:
- When you come back from your semester abroad, you have to fill out the Antrag Anerkennung Ausland (= Application Form for Accreditation) (PDF, WiWiQ-Portal)
If you have any questions on the learning agreements, please contact Pavlina Kröckel: